Cooling your transfomers
Eurocooler produces a large range of cooling radiators according to the standard EN 50216-6. All radiators supplied are header type radiators, with or without flanges. We used to dispatch them in 5 categories:
- Standard: the most common cooler, composed of 2 straight collector tubes and the serie of panels.
- Lowered: a common cooler, composed of 1 straight lower tube and 1 upper tube swan-neck and the series of lowered panels and largest panels.
- Degraded: a special radiator where a part of the panels have the main dimension that decreases gradually.
- Tangential: a special radiator where the panels are perpendicular to the face of the transformer.
- Offset: a variant of standard radiators and lowered header radiators where the collector tubes are mounted with an offset on the right or on the left of the panels.
- stiffening system,
- flanges, lifting lug(s) (by default according to EN 50216-6),
- type of degassing and oil draining plugs (by default according to DIN 42558),
- all customer's accessories like fan's bracket, thermometer pocket, and other bosses or plugs...
Our standard radiators can be used down to a temperature of -40°C. For temperatures down to -60°C, a special material must be used (available on request).
Eurocooler is certified ISO 9001. Throughout the production cycle, the radiators are inspected after every operation.
- Dimensional inspection,
- Tightness control and pressure to 2 bars,
- Internal cleanless,
- Checking of coating thickness,
- Final unit inspection.